Greystone European Oak features a natural finish and ultra wide 7.5 in. plank that make for one of our most forgiving and timeless products. This top layer is manufactured from premium white oak imported from France and features beautiful color variation and rustic knots that are filled for a modern aesthetic.
- Species: Greystone European Oak
- Width: 7.5 in.
- Length: up to 70 in. (RL)
- Style: Handscraped and Distressed
- Finish: 9 Coats of Aluminum Oxide
- Installation: Glue, Float, Staple
- Connection: Tongue and Groove
- Thickness: 12mm (~1/2 in.)
- Wear Layer: 2.5mm
- SF per box: 29.45
- Finish Warranty: 25 Year
- Structural Warranty: Lifetime
- High Traffic Areas
- Distress look masks normal wear and tear
- Never requires refinishing